If you have recently upgraded your version of Windows, there must be certain components on your PC that have suddenly stopped working. A best driver tonic driver updater may help you.
Driver Tonic is a free driver updater tool for Windows that automatically scans for broken and missing drivers on your PC and repairs them by installing the correct ones.
Why do you need driver tonic?
When upgrading Windows, ‘missing driver or unknown device’ error message appearing on your PC is no worse than a nightmare. This happens because the existing hardware or peripheral devices drivers are not compatible with your new Windows version. Things start to stop functioning, and you have to get them fixed as soon as you can!
So, when we say “FIX,” we mean getting the best driver updater tool on board. What better than Driver Tonic driver updater?
Ah! Not to forget, Driver Tonic is safe to use. This driver update utility claims to have a database of over 200,000 drivers which is constantly expanding. It has been programmed to automatically scan your PC, find all broken, outdated and corrupted drivers and fix them in a single click.
Why is Driver Tonic the best driver updater tool?
Driver Tonic is an amazing driver updater because it has the power to automatically scan for necessary updates, download and install them with no manual input. You can find all broken and outdated drivers on your system and fix them with one click.
The software is easy to use and is totally safe. It eliminates the risk of downloading faulty or infected drivers and keep your system safe at all times. In addition, it is equipped with important safety features like driver backup and restoration. Update drivers for Windows with Driver Tonic
What are the features of Driver Tonic?
Driver Tonic comes with some very cool and some very important features. Following are the ones worth mentioning.
- It is programmed with high-end machine learning technology to offer speed and quality during installation.
- It optimizes overall system performance and keeps it healthy.
- It does not require active internet at all times to function properly.
- It is compatible with all Windows version and even cleans all invalid registries.
- It offers backup and restores features if and when needed.
- It makes sure that all drivers including USB, graphics card, motherboard, wireless adapter, sound card drivers, etc. are updated to the latest versions.
- It automatically finds and fixes broken drives without no manual action.
- Driver Tonic won’t interrupt your PC performance. It is safe to use.
- It has the power to solve all driver-related issues without the need for external manipulation.
- All features of Driver Tonic driver updater are perfectly designed and programmed for automatic scans and updates.
- If the latest updated version is full of bugs and is not functioning properly, with Driver Tonic, you can always go back to the older version by restoring the backup that it creates.
- Driver Tonic is a lot more secure than most other driver updaters in the market. The database is filled only with drivers from certified and official manufacturers. Rest assured! You are always safe.
Updates by Driver Tonic – Best Driver Updater Tool
All you need is the download driver tonic activation code, and you are good to go. Some of the common updates by driver tonic include:
- Updates for Printer drivers.
- Updates for Modem drivers.
- Updates for Mouse drivers.
- Updates for Drivers for TV cards.
- Updates for SCSI drivers.
- Updates for Network card drivers
- Updates for Hard disk drive drivers.
- Updates for Motherboard drivers.
- Updates for WLAN drivers and Wi-Fi drivers.
- Updates for Webcam drivers.
- Updates for Keyboard drivers.
- Updates for Drivers for cell phones.
- Updates for Monitor drivers for all Users.
- Updates for USB drivers.
- Updates drivers for network controllers
- Updates for Drivers for Bluetooth.
- Updates for external hard drive drivers and RAID controllers.
- Updates Drivers for DVD and CD drives.
- Updates for Blu-ray drives.
- Updates all Sound card drivers.
- Updates all audio drivers.
Others include drivers for HDD / USB Flash, Camcorder, BIOS, Firmware, Media Players, DVD / Blu-Ray, SSD / NAS, Sound Card, cell phones, Card Readers, Joystick, Network Card, Digital Camera, etc.
What is the Driver Tonic interface like?
Driver Tonic is very clean, and the interface is quite easy to use. When you open this driver update utility on your computer, there is a big button at the center. This is what will fix all your driver and registry related issues. Also, known as the scan button, clicking on it will start the scanning process.
After the end of the scan, you will be redirected to the scan result screen. It is the list of all items that need fixing. It will give you the overall idea about the condition of your system.
How fast is Driver Tonic driver updater?
This free driver updater for Windows is pretty good job compared to other similar updaters in the market. Both the download and installation process is very fast and smooth. The one-click update and fix button does a lot of miracles and saves a lot of time. Overall it is good, and you will like it.
Also, Driver Tonic stocks up drivers in its database from authentic manufactures only. Therefore, you can enjoy compatible driver updates without worrying about security at all.
What makes Driver Tonic unique?
Other than the basic driver update and installation, driver tonic offers two unique features. Read on!
- Web protection: There is a web protection module that offers security against online threats. It makes sure that no malware infections penetrate your system by blocking suspicious websites and downloads automatically.
- Invalid registry scan: Though invalid registries do not do much harm to your system, cleaning it from time to time can speed up the process of interaction between various software and system registries. Driver Tonic accordingly fixes invalid registries with a single click.
|Super easy to install and use|
|Automatically scans and updates device drivers|
|Fixes components that have suddenly stopped working|
|Creates a system restore point to undo new drivers, if needed|
Gone are the days when users had to go through lengthy manual processes just to update drivers. Things are quite easier today. And Driver Tonic actually works in this scenario. You might as well give this driver update utility a try!